archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.0-alpha-1
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 09:25:38 GMT
I just submitted MRM-412 and attached a patch.

This issue adds support for any layout to the DavServlet :
Requesting "/javax.servlet/jars/servlet-api-2.3.jar" or
"/javax/servlet/servlet-api/2.3/servlet-api-2.3.jar" will auto-detect the
layout used for the request (based on configured layouts in archiva) and use
it to build the ArchivaArtifact object.
This requires the BidirectionalRepositoryLayout interface to be enhanced to
add detection of valid path.

please review.

I also notice the ProxiedDavServer does check for the requested file to
exist in managed repo before trying to proxy it. Doesn't this bypass any
update strategy configured in proxies ? Perhaps I missed something ?