archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: Planning for 1.0-alpha-2
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:35:32 GMT
m1 is just postponed to a release after 1.0-alpha-2, and before 1.0-final
It's not out, it's not forgotten. :-)

The "1.0.x" fix version is just a holding area for 1.0 related jiras.
Things that are post-1.0 are in the "Future" fix version right now.

When I get back from my various trips these next few weeks I'll be
working on the 2 "big" pieces left for archiva 1.0 (Reporting and m1
support)

- Joakim

--
- Joakim Erdfelt