archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planning for 1.0-alpha-2
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:37:00 GMT
Fabrice,

Excellent news! :-)

Check out jira.

We recently moved a large chunk of issues out of 1.0-alpha-2 to the
nebulous 1.0.x fix version.
The remaining list in 1.0-alpha-2 I consider to be important enough to
address for 1.0-alpha-2, even if that means, a message on the jira that
says "yes, I recognize this as an issue in 1.0-alpha-2, but well
postpone it to 1.0-beta-1" ;-)

- Joakim

--
- Joakim Erdfelt