archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Trent Rosenbaum" <trent.j.rosenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems building archiva-base archiva-policies module
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 22:00:38 GMT
Hi there,

Just thought I would give a bit of an update on the current situation.
 I decided to updated Maven to version 2.0.6 and try it, (something
that I would normally do) and all worked as expected.  Is it the aim
to have archiva run on version 2.0.5?  Was that considered a better
build compared to 2.0.6?

Trent