archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Feedback on 1.0
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 07:33:21 GMT
I finally had time to test 1.0 this evening.  It looks nice-- lots of
improvements over 0.9.

I opened several JIRA issues, including:

 * "Local Repositories" should be renamed-- "local" is ~/.m2/repository

 * There is no Add Repository link for remote repositories

 * Unable to delete the pre-configured network proxy (it comes back
after restart)

And I can't get it to proxy requests.  It appears to be pre-configured
to proxy the central repo, or am I misreading it?  I tried deleting
the clean plugin from my local repo, and running 'mvn clean', and it
failed with "The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin'
does not exist or no valid version could be found" and NPE in the log.

I did give the Global Repository Observer role to the guest user.

Thanks,
--
Wendy