archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Beginnings of "Hacking Archiva" document.
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 18:27:01 GMT
On 5/21/07, Joakim Erdfelt <joakime@apache.org> wrote:

>  What I'd like for any developer reading this, is to tell me what your "top
> 10" list of concepts that illicit a "huh?" or "wha?" type response when you
> read it in the list below.

I'm not sure how many people are here listening to the request. :)
Archiva doesn't have much of a community yet, so I think it's on us to
share as much information as we can up front.  That way, when someone
does take an interest, it will be easier for them to get involved.

Unfortunately, you and possibly Jesse/Arnaud/Brett are just about the
only ones who can get the ball rolling in terms of documenting the
design and internals.  It doesn't have to be formal documentation...
dev list discussions will be there in the archives for people to pick
up later.

Thanks,
--
Wendy