archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva r538691 not working
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 03:56:35 GMT

> Thanks, Jesse.  Unfortunately, that didn't fix the Archiva problem,
> and r539163 built with redback r6478 does the same thing.

Looking further, svn status showed some strange things in
redback-authorization and redback-rbac, plus my patch for
PLXREDBACK-77 was still in there.

With a clean checkout of redback, now I'm back to having test
failures/errors in the data management module.  (Last time it was a
problem building on Windows...)  So I skipped tests and built it
anyway.

I made sure I have no local changes in archiva and built it all again.
 Now Archiva will start and prompt for admin user creation, but when I
log in and it tries to forward to the repository creation page, I get:

Problem loading page
The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
this address in a way that will never complete.
    *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
          cookies.

Cookies are not disabled, I have both JSESSIONID and rbkSignon cookies
from localhost.

The log has a bunch of:
jvm 1    | 2007-05-17 20:46:02,812 [SocketListener0-1] INFO  com.opensymphony.xw
ork.interceptor.Interceptor:configurationInterceptor  - No repositories exist -
forwarding to repository configuration page
jvm 1    | 2007-05-17 20:46:02,828 [SocketListener0-1] INFO  com.opensymphony.xw
ork.interceptor.Interceptor:configurationInterceptor  - No repositories exist -
forwarding to repository configuration page

Is anyone building and using trunk successfully?  Joakim... you must be, right?

--
Wendy