archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Troy Ronning" <troy.ronn...@dhsnet.com>
Subject Help!! Indexing issues.
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 04:30:03 GMT
My company has just started using Archiva and love it.  We've been using
the old trunk built at r524548.

>From the beginning, we've been having weird behavior.  Anytime we
deployed new SNAPSHOTs, the download link wouldn't work unless the
Archiva instance was restarted (Windows 2000 Server).  Fine, we're on
the bleeding edge, I can live with that.

Sometimes, artifact links wouldn't even display.  This was resolved by
removing the indexes and .datarefresh files, seemed to work until
recently.

All of our snapshots now cannot be downloaded and there are indexing
errors in the log file.

I tried using our same repository using the 0.9-Alpha2 release locally
and get the same errors in the log file (attached).

Any suggestions?  I greatly appreciate any help.

- Troy Ronning
Troy.ronning@dhsnet.com