archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about POMs in (new) trunk
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 13:00:54 GMT
I've made some test on minimalist POM hierarchy and having multi-level
parents OR setting version using dependencyManagement doesn't break the
ability to setup eclipse without having the project installed in local
repository..

You can take a look at my poms here : http://ndeloof.free.fr/temp/poms.zip

test (pom)
 |_ test-one (pom)
 |    |_ sub-test-one (jar)
 |_test-two (pom)
     |_ sub-test-two (jar) with dependency on sub-test-one

mvn eclipse:eclipse creates the expected .classpath in sub-test-two and
doesn't requires the jars in local repo neither tries to download them.

I don't understand why this fails with archiva-webapp