archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about POMs in (new) trunk
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 11:51:29 GMT
You're right, I missed it.

This has a strange side effect : when I run mvn eclipse:eclipse from a fresh
checkout, all inter-modules dependencies are unresolved :

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1)
org.apache.maven.archiva:archiva-database-consumers:jar:1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file
-DgroupId=org.apache.maven.archiva-DartifactId=archiva-database-consumers
\
          -Dversion=1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.maven.archiva:archiva-webapp:war:1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
        2)
org.apache.maven.archiva:archiva-scheduled:jar:1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
        3)
org.apache.maven.archiva:archiva-database-consumers:jar:1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT

I can't import all modules in Eclipse before mvn install is successfull.
This may create issues if the code in SVN has compilation failures due to
some unfortunate commit.