archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems building archiva-base archiva-policies module
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 21:16:08 GMT
Could you tell us what OS / JDK / Maven combo you are using?

This the first time I've had anyone complain about the archiva-policies
build.

Also, can you respond to that 'Hacking Archiva' email and tell me what
sections/concepts you have the most questions about?

- Joakim

--
- Joakim Erdfelt
  joakime@apache.org