archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: org.jpox.exceptions.ConnectionFactoryNotFoundException: Connection Factory
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 19:08:57 GMT
I'd like to know ...

1) What revision of trunk you are on?
2) What JDK revision (1.5.0_11) you are running?
3) What Maven version (2.0.6) you are running?
4) What command you used to execute the build (and in what working
directory)?
(And since you are on windows ...)
5) What directory do you have archiva trunk checked out in? (this is
important, as many unit tests create deep, and sometimes incompatible
with windows, repository trees)
6) What tool (and version of that tool) did you use to checkout the
archiva trunk? (Tortoisesvn, Win32 native svn, cygwin subversion client).

Thanks.

- Joakim Erdfelt
  joakime@apache.org
  joakime@codehaus.org