archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: question about POMs in (new) trunk
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 12:15:40 GMT
That's expected.

On a fresh checkout/update, the modules do not exist in the local (or
remote) repositories yet.

When you run the eclipse:eclipse goal, it tries to resolve the
dependencies, it can't as there is no information present in the
repository system for those modules.

Compile it first,  then run eclipse:eclipse, then import it into eclipse.

- Joakim