archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge Archiva Database Branch to Trunk
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 13:03:17 GMT
Ok.

Here's the vote breakdown.

option A - Make the branch the new trunk.
* Emmanuel Venisse
* Arnaud Heriter
* Nicolas De Loof
* Jesse McConnell
* Brett Porter
* Wendy Smoak

option B - Merge the branch into the existing trunk.
* Maria Odea Ching

option C - Do not merge the branch into trunk.
* (n/a)

Looks like option A wins!

The current plan

1) Identify the changes since the branch has been made.
    Branch was created on March 15, 2007 - on revision 518676
2) Merge in changes made on trunk since branch into the branch.
3) Rename the current trunk as branch-0.9
4) Rename the archiva-jpox-database branch as the new trunk.
5) Set the versions in the trunk to 1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
6) Announce completion of merge to archiva-dev
7) Continue working on admin screens.
8) Once admin screens are stable, get the ball rolling on a 1.0-alpha-1
release.

- Joakim Erdfelt