archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's release Archiva
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:42:06 GMT

> OK, I bugged Jesse on irc about the maven-app-* releases that need to
> be promoted from staging.  Those are the last remaining snapshots in
> the build.  Then we'll see how easy it is... some time this weekend,
> probably.

Thanks to Jesse for syncing the maven-app-configuration jars, but I
spoke too soon:
$ mvn release:prepare -DdryRun=true
[INFO] Can't release project due to non released dependencies :
    org.codehaus.mojo:jpox-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.1.7-SNAPSHOT:runtime
in project 'Archiva Standard Reports' (org.apache.maven.archiva:archiva-reports-
standard:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT)

So I need that released first... any volunteers?

--
Wendy