archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's release Archiva
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:13:54 GMT
On 4/11/07, Arnaud HERITIER <aheritier@gmail.com> wrote:

> ok, thus I'll work on them this week and test archiva on one of our servers.
> http://forge.octo.com/archiva/index.action
> Is there someone who can validate that users management works now ? In my
> previous snapshot version there was a lot of bugs that avoid users to
> register themself. I had to create all accounts manually.

Thank you.  User management _should_ be working, we're using a
released version of Plexus Redback. I'll check it.

> Wendy, I'm not against a release. a 0.1, 0.9-alpha-1, as you want. When the
> release process is easy I prefer to have a release every 3 days than every 3
> years (I know what I'm talking about with maven 1).

OK, I bugged Jesse on irc about the maven-app-* releases that need to
be promoted from staging.  Those are the last remaining snapshots in
the build.  Then we'll see how easy it is... some time this weekend,
probably.

--
Wendy