archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's release Archiva
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:47:13 GMT
On 4/10/07, Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@erdfelt.com> wrote:

> Also, the work that is identified by MRM-153 + 211 + 212 are moot in the
> branch, as other, more fundamental solutions has been worked out for
> dealing with remote repositories, checksum policy, and maven 1 clients.
> Any release of trunk should be considered pre-1.0 (not even alpha-1) as
> it is so broken.

Thanks for the detailed list of issues.  And I edited out a suggestion
to release it as 0.9 and leave the 1.0 version for the work on the
branch, so let's go with that, assuming...

Arnaud, Nicolas, are you planning to work on trunk and get the fixes
in there, or are you content to wait on the branch?

--
Wendy