archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge Archiva Database Branch to Trunk
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:40:01 GMT
Please do A, but only after reviewing the changes on trunk since you
branched and applying anything that still makes sense (or adapting
it). We don't want to lose anything (and there have been relevant
changes - even last time I checked)

You're going to have trouble tabulating these 'votes', but that's ok.
It looks enough like consensus.

- Brett