archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's release Archiva
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 04:36:13 GMT
I'm also in favour of this. I've been using it myself, and it's
stable enough for my purposes.

I've been holding back on asking the same thing as I know Joakim has
been doing significant work on the branch and I've been expecting
some details here any day now. Joakim - can you update us on what
you've been doing and how it will impact trunk?

Based on that, I think we need to make a decision about whether to
cut a release from the current trunk for all those that have ended up
using it, or push forward with the new code. But either way, we need
a release now.

- Brett