archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's release Archiva
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2007 05:51:57 GMT
I just mean that I don't understand why we need a release if the goal is not
to make it attractive to new users, but just tag the existing code some of
us allready use in production. If the trunk changes, I'll update my patches
to support the features I need (I allready did it when the Dav servlet
replaced the proxy servlet).

Maybe I simply have to learn "ASF release guidelines", as I never was
implied in an apache project release before.

That beeing said, I have no objection about releasing a 0.9, if you consider
this usefull.

Nico.