archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's release Archiva
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 05:18:08 GMT
I'm also using archiva for both my maven1 and maven2 projects.

I'll just warn that there is a thread-safety issue with wagon (WAGON-79)
that introduces ConcurrentModificationException.

I applied MRM-153 + 211 + 212 patches to my snapshot build. This allow me to
have only one repository for both maven versions. MRM-212 is a requirement
to make archiva usable as a proxy on repo1.

For those reason, I'd vote -1 (as a user) for a release based on current
trunk.

Nico.