archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge Archiva Database Branch to Trunk
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:07:00 GMT

nicolas de loof a écrit :
> 2007/4/27, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>:
>>

>> nicolas de loof a écrit :
>> > I just checked out the branch and ran mvn install. I got all test
>> failures
>> > for Archiva Database (on windows 2000)
>>
>> Can you send the test outputs? All build fine on linux and Win XP.
>

> [solved]
> as I'm running behind archiva configured <mirrorOf>*, and current archiva
> trunk doesn't update snapshots, my snapshots dependencies were not up to
> date.
>
> I now can build the branch and deploy it as expected on tomcat with a newly
> created db.
>

> I just can't access admin space so cannot do any test to check for
> supported
> features...
>
> settings
> ->
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException:
>     org.apache.maven.archiva.web.action.admin.RepositoriesAction.setServletRequest(RepositoriesAction.java:109)

> managed or proxied repositories
> ->
>
> There is no Action mapped for namespace /admin and action name
> managedRepositories.
>

> Did I miss something ?
> Is this expected to work ?

managedRepositories and proxiedRepositories actions don't exist now and are replaced by repositories
action like the settings link.
I have the same NPE but I think joakim doesn't have finished this part as he worked on it
yesterday.

I get an other NPE on org.apache.maven.archiva.scheduled.RepositoryTaskJob.execute(RepositoryTaskJob.java:59)

Emmanuel