archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's release Archiva
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:30:26 GMT
making a release doesn't mean that things can't change in the future,
the more stuff we try to throw in a release the longer users will wait
and the more more problems to track bugs/problems. If we do 0.9 and
1.0 or whatever numbers then it'll be easier to know if the bug is in
the previous code or in the new one.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.