archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Trouble w/ the Plexus app and on Tomcat r516446
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 03:59:53 GMT
I'm attempting to update the docs for running Archiva on Tomcat
(adding the new jdbc/archiva data source) but I can't get it to start,
either on Tomcat or Plexus.  (It does work with mvn jetty:run in the
webapp module.)

The error with Plexus is
jvm 1    | WrapperSimpleApp: Encountered an error running main: java.lang.NoSuch
MethodError: org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.ComponentDescriptor.getCom
ponentKey()Ljava/lang/String;
jvm 1    | java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository
.ComponentDescriptor.getComponentKey()Ljava/lang/String;

And from Tomcat,
Caught Exception while registering Interceptor class pssEnvironmentCheckIntercep
tor - [unknown location]
Caused by: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Iteration request failed : SELECT TH
IS.STRING_ELE,THIS.INTEGER_IDX AS JPOXORDER0 FROM ROLE_CHILDROLE_MAP THIS WHERE
? = THIS.NAME_OID AND THIS.INTEGER_IDX >= ? ORDER BY JPOXORDER0
NestedThrowables:
SQL Exception: Column 'THIS.INTEGER_IDX' is either not in any table in the FROM
list or appears within a join specification and is outside the scope of the join
 specification or appears in a HAVING clause and is not in the GROUP BY list. If
 this is a CREATE or ALTER TABLE  statement then 'THIS.INTEGER_IDX' is not a col
umn in the target table.

Details here:
http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Maven/ArchivaError20070310

--