archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendell Beckwith" <wbeckw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of the Archiva (Feb 2007)
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:22:01 GMT
Hell yes, I'm all for the changes, especially the ability to clean the
repository of snapshots!!  Ideally, I would like to have archiva
periodically keep the last x snapshots and delete the rest.  The only other
thing I think is sorely missing is LDAP intregration.  Jira, Confluce,
Pulse, Jive, and Crucible/Fisheye all integrate with LDAP and that makes
admining so much easier.  Basically Archiva can have it's own database as it
does now, but it should check in LDAP 1st for the user and authenticate them
there if their username is found.

Wb