archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Simmons jr. Simmons" <rsimm...@icat.com>
Subject 401 Error When Downloading Files
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:39:13 GMT
I set up my archiva repository and I got the following error when trying to
use it with a demo tiny application.

> Downloading:
>http://devbuild01.icat.com:9999/archiva/repository/icat//asm/asm-attrs/1.5.3/as
m-attrs-1.5.3.jar
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> Error transferring file
>   asm:asm-attrs:jar:1.5.3
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>   icat-archiva (http://devbuild01.icat.com:9999/archiva/repository/icat/),
>   icat-private
> (http://devbuild01.icat.com:9999/archiva/repository/icat-internal/)
> Path to dependency:
>         1) com.webtide.app:spring-app:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT
>         2) org.hibernate:hibernate:jar:3.2.0.ga
>         3) asm:asm-attrs:jar:1.5.3
>

> Caused by I/O exception: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL:
> http://devbuild01.icat.com:9999/archiva/repository/icat/asm/asm-attrs/1.5.3/
> asm-attrs-1.5.3.jar

Can you possibly tell me what would be the cause of this?

Robert Simmons jr.
Senior Software Engineer
ICAT Managers, LLC
720-271-9343
rsimmons@icat.com

Confidentiality Note: This message contains information that may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, disclose, distribute or take
any action based on this message. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply email and delete this message. Although ICAT Managers, LLC
scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free
and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.  Thank you.