archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Simmons jr. Simmons" <rsimm...@icat.com>
Subject Double spaces after URL in Repository configuration
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:52:55 GMT
For some reason when I check my Archiva install there are two spaces between
the host name and the port name for my URLs. The spaces occur between my
host name and the : right before the port number and result in corrupted
URLs like the following:

http://devbuild01.icat.com :9999/archiva/repository/icat/

Is this something that I did wrong or a bug in Archiva?

Robert Simmons jr.
Senior Software Engineer
ICAT Managers, LLC
720-271-9343
rsimmons@icat.com

Confidentiality Note: This message contains information that may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, disclose, distribute or take
any action based on this message. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply email and delete this message. Although ICAT Managers, LLC
scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free
and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.  Thank you.