archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Separating out the conversion tools
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:50:33 GMT
Hi,

There are a couple more complaints about some m1 conversions and with
your large refactoring planned I would like to separate out the
conversion tools. I would like to work on the conversion tools to
make the conversion process better which is essentially running as a
separate process now anyway. I'm not planning on ever working on
Archiva but the conversion tools need to be fixed.

Can we please move those out into share and you guys can incorporate
them from there in any fashion and so that I can reuse them.
Conversion is really an entirely separate tool chain and should be
separated.

Thanks,

Jason.