archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: Separating out the conversion tools
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:12:34 GMT
I have plans to make that entire stack isolated and unaffected by
reporting / dao / web / indexing / etc...
As well as making an import applet utilize the conversion routines too
(want this to be lightweight too).

The branch currently has the conversion routines separated out for the
archiva-cli module (bad name).

As seen here: http://joakim.erdfelt.com/maven/archiva-branch-multimodule.png

To use the existing conversion routines via command line, you have the
following deps...

archiva-cli
archiva-converter
archiva-discoverer
archiva-common

I plan on splitting out the consumer and builder portions of common into
a new lib, making the dependencies for conversion even lighter.

I would be happy to be in control of the conversion routines / client.

- Joakim