archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: repository id vs repository url
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:18:18 GMT
I'm just thinking about this now. I much prefer the 'specify the
path' approach and was thinking of dumping the magic ID's and just
referencing by name in the webapp and using an internal identifier
instead. Much the same as I've been thinking of dumping <id> from
Maven itself.

I'll get back to you when I've finished thinking about it :)

- Brett