archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting together a release
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 02:35:44 GMT
Ok, I'm now looking into it. I'll try and pull down central from
ibiblio at some point to do it locally, but I will likely muddle with
repository.maven.org too. Please let me know if that's a problem.

I have scheduled '1.0'. This reflects the 1.0-SNAPSHOT in the POM. It
is not the final version, we can bicker about its quality when the 72
issues get fixed. Or when we decide enough are fixed for it to be
released and well post poone the rest. I'm just interested in broad
scheduling for now.

All the things listed in this thread so far are there with a high
priority, except for the still vague 'design flaws' which I just
can't wait to hear about.

Cheers,
Brett