archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Max Bowsher <m...@mxtelecom.com>
Subject Re: Getting together a release
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:01:45 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am going to start looking into the issue with Archiva hanging on
> repository.maven.org, then look at getting a release together, since
> there has been a spike in interest and we can't really just recommend
> people grab it from SVN.
>
> Other than that issue, does anyone have any "must fixes" for a release?

I don't remember where I saw it, but I think someone mentioned that the
proxying functionality was going to disappear from /proxy and be merged
into the /repository URLs. If that's correct, then getting such a major
URL change done before a release would be most desirable.

Other than that, the health report seems rather broken, in that is shows
a large quantity of errors which don't seem to correspond to reality, in
my experience. (see my message "Health Report woes" on archiva-users@).
If that's actually happening to everyone, not just me, then it probably
bears investigation before a release.

Max.