archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r481446 - in /maven/archiva/trunk: ./ archiva-cli/ archiva-cli/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/cli/ archiva-configuration/ archiva-configuration/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/configuration/ archiva-core/ archiva-core/s
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 22:21:37 GMT
On 12/3/06, Trygve Laugstøl <trygvis@apache.org> wrote:
> bayard@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: bayard
> > Date: Fri Dec  1 15:44:12 2006
> > New Revision: 481446

> > Log:
> > Moved from Plexus-Util StringUtils to Lang StringUtils. replace, split and join
should just have had performance improvements (probably won't be noticed). isEmpty no longer
trims, but usually people don't expect that so that's a semi bugfix. I've also switched a
couple of \!isEmpty's to isNotEmpty.

> All of my code that's using StringUtils.isEmpty depends on it trimming
> the input string. Is there an alternative method I can use?

Sorry for the slowness in replying. You can switch to StringUtils.isBlank.

I took a quick poll on #archiva [okay, only Brett answered] and he
felt that whenever he used it he didn't expecting trimming.

Hen