archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Please vote for Archiva logo
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:18:35 GMT
Lower Left

[image: Inactive hide details for Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>]Brett
Porter <brett@apache.org

    There seemed to be no major objections to the logos presented, so
            I'll turn this into a formal vote.

            Please vote [1] for the one you would like and [2]
            for your second preference, if you have one, and so on.

            Ideally, there will be a clear majority of first
            preferences. The lowest scoring choice will be eliminated
and their second
            preference used, and so on to determine the most popular.

            *http://people.apache.org/~brett/archiva_logo.gif*<http://people.apache.org/%7Ebrett/archiva_logo.gif>
            Vote will close in 72 hours.

            [ ] Top Left
            [ ] Top Right
            [ ] Lower Left
            [ ] Lower Right

            I will count the feedback from these people already:
            Raphael (1 - Lower Left), Wendell (1 - Lower Left), Milos
(1 - Lower Left, 2
            - Lower Right), Henri (1 - Lower Left), Natalie (1 - Top
Right), Jesse (1 -
            Top Right), Edwin (1 Top Right), Nicolas (1 - Lower Left).

            If you want to change your vote, just respond again.