archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Archiva Logo
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:25:23 GMT
+1 top right

it is not as busy as the others ones...but mostly by exclusion of the
others, top left would be great if you could actually spell archiva
forwards and backwards the same, but we can't so...

the other two I find myself wondering what all the dots symbolize,
bottom right being that its really fast?  and the bottom left just
reminds me of my golf game and trees.

jesse