archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Archiva Logo
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 02:54:44 GMT
I have put them into context. The in-site ones are only a quick hack,
someone can clean it up properly before we put it into the site.

If seeing any of these changes your vote, please do so. I'm going to
poke the PMC to vote to see if we can get a clearer majority.

http://people.apache.org/~brett/archiva-logos/index.html

- Brett