archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Archiva Logo
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:34:20 GMT
Currently, we have eliminated Top Left.

We have 9 votes (60%) for lower left, and 6 for top right. In
addition, we have more committers in the TR camp. That seems a bit
close for now, so I'm going to look for more votes. On the other
hand, all the TR's second preferences were for LL, whereas LL's
second preferences were for LR, not TR.

Please feel free to vote if you haven't. I'm going to get the logos
put into the site so that we have a better frame of reference.

Cheers,
Brett