archiva-dev mailing list archives

From ggonzales <glenn.gonza...@simulalabs.com>
Subject Re: Bypassing checksum for proxy repositories
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 05:26:14 GMT

Hi Joel, There are a couple of patches already posted on the Jira issue for
the checksum policy (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-212). I tried the
first patch and it worked well, haven't tested the second one yet.

If you want to contribute, you can do something similar by submitting a
patch to the Jira issue.

Cheers,
Glenn