archiva-dev mailing list archives

From nhb <natalie.burd...@mergere.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Archiva Logo
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:53:37 GMT

I would like to vote +1 for the top right-hand image

I prefer the top right hand image based on idea that the segmented elements
above the letter'i" connote the concept of Archiva managing lots of pieces
of an overall entity (whole), i.e., the artifacts that make up a project,
the projects that make up a community, the communities which make up the OSS
world as a whole... ;)

All other images either are too similar to Continuum logo (top/bottom left
images) or not as descriptive of what Archiva does, i.e., that it is a
repo...