archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Joel Morris <joel.mor...@theebsgroup.com>
Subject Bypassing checksum for proxy repositories
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 23:27:12 GMT
Hello,

I have recently installed archiva.  We have set it up as a proxy for
ibiblio, but we are having problems using archiva as a proxy due to
bad checksums on that site.  I'm interested in contributing to
archiva to deal with this issue.  My initial concept was to add a
flag in the proxy repository configuration to turn off the checksum
tests.  So, now I'm wondering how I would contribute this back to
archiva or if there is something already in the works to help users
deal with this issue.

How would I go about contributing?

Thanks,

Joel Morris