archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas DE LOOF <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Archiva Logo
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:53:50 GMT

I like the idea of "pointing to one point", but the top-right looks too
much like a fridge company logo for me

bottom-left for me is the cleaner : nice progressive effect on dots.
Makes me think the way archiva expect artifact handling to be : clean,
smooth, transparent. bottom-right has the same idea, but with a more
rigid design. I like the "wave" effect that make the BL logo less
'technical' IMHO.

Nico.