archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r478496 - /maven/archiva/trunk/archiva-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/decorators/default.jsp
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:58:16 GMT
I took a look at the username underlined, and it still wasn't
sufficient. I agree with adding an extra link before log out like this.

I suggest "Edit Details" or "Edit Account" so it's in verb form like
Logout.

Actually, I've worked with a UI expert on the same thing in a past
life who recommended putting all this information together, and using
a separate link called "Edit Details". I think that's the way we
should go.

Cheers,
Brett