archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pssForceAdminUserInterceptor error
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 12:08:27 GMT
hm, and actually I can't replicate this with trunk svn & no local changes.

have you been editing the application.xml file at all?

or actually, that is complaining of an unknown field on a
component...and looking through the application.xml on archiva trunk
it looks fine and the plexus-security UserSecurityPolicy object has
the field so my bet is your snapshots are out of date...

mvn -U jetty:run

give that a whirl and lemme know

jesse

--