archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pssForceAdminUserInterceptor error
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 11:33:01 GMT
that would be something missing in the application.xml file...

I had the same problem on the rbac-integration continuum branch
because of a missing role-hint for the jdo setup.  we had switched to
a users role hit or something.

I'll try and take a peak real quick, I think there has been a little
push to try and enforce specific role-hints on some items, least I
heard something about that fridayish.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell