archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: build archiva from sources
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 07:01:12 GMT

I get plexus-appserver/2.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT downloaded from
snapshots.repository.codehaus.org, as expected by the

<repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>codehaus.snapshots</id>
      <url>http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org</url>
    </repository>
</repositories>
in archiva POM

But I can't get plexus-appserver-maven-plugin, as this is a plugin and
there is no <pluginRepositories> in archiva POM to enable this snapshot
download.

Maybe your profile enables codehaus snapshots so this works for you. I
only have the "default" maven configuration using central repo for releases.

Nico.