archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject build archiva from sources
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 06:47:42 GMT

I've just upgraded my SVN working copy, and an "svn install"
I get a dependency error for plexus-appserver-maven-plugin
2.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT :

AFAIK central repo doesn't include snapshots. A <plugin-repository>
entry may be required in archiva POM

Can anyone correct the POM or update
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Archiva for this ?

Nico.