archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build archiva from sources
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:45:06 GMT
I didn't get anything new from svn update, but when I run mvn install I see:

[INFO] snapshot
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-appserver-maven-plugin:2.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from codehaus.snapshots
[INFO] snapshot
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-appserver-maven-plugin:2.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT:
checking for updates from apache.snapshots
Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-appserver-maven-plugin/2.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT/plexus-appserver-maven-plugin-2.0-alpha-3-20061003.072712-10.pom
908b downloaded

So it seems that it's already pulling things from apache and codehaus
snapshot repositories.

Hen