archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Installing Archiva from svn
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 23:45:59 GMT
I'm attempting to install Archiva from svn and having problems. The
following wiki page records where I currently am:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Archiva

which is that I've happily built things and have deployed a war to
Tomcat (using Daniel Mohni's very useful email threads). The current
bug I hit is that the embedded Derby database is not initialized in
any way:

2006-09-29 16:39:13,439 [main] WARN  RDBMS                          -
Error initialising derby schema : Schema 'ARCHIVA' does not exist
ERROR 42Y07: Schema 'ARCHIVA' does not exist

Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to do that?

Hen