apr-dev mailing list archives

From "James E. King, III" <jk...@apache.org>
Subject Github pull requests and CI builds
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 15:15:29 GMT
Hi folks,

I submitted a pull request for windows builds in the APR trunk being broken
since November... there are no CI builds on github pull requests.

I also made a cmake build environment for logging-log4cxx to consume apr-2
from the trunk and re-enable windows builds of log4cxx, but the APR trunk
needs to be fixed first.

Could someone tell me what is the project's current development practice
for obtaining quality in the codebase?  Are there CI builds?  How are code
merges validated for quality before they are merged?

In the Apache Thrift project, for example, we have standardized on using
the free github, travis, and appveyor tools to run full unit and
integration tests on every pull request and it has helped tremendously.
Hopefully apr is doing something similar?

Thanks,

Jim