apr-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: configure bug - openssl
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 06:17:44 GMT
There is NO way for autocrud to know the messes in your build environment.

One thought, although we go to effort to strip away other includes and libs
during the additive phase, it is possible your prior package --with tag
helped resolve openssl's path.

But really, what you are describing makes no sense. You might obtain more
help by starting with a description of your OS and installed system
packages vis a vie OpenSSL an so on. None of us enjoy guessing games.